Professional English 2006

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A girl with a warm heart-Emma Wang


Emma stays in Fu Jen Catholic University for 6 years. I hope this year I can graduate from school smoothly. I am 24 years old now. I plan not to go to a graduate school after graduation. I want to look for a job such as a media planner or a television assistant.

I live in I-Lan for 18 years. I like the environment and humanness very much. There’re more and more go to I-Lan after the Hsuehshan Tunnel operated. Even the convenience traffic will improve the economic, but I hope I-Lan can stay simply.

I have a sweet family, kind father, cute mother, smart brother, and a grandfather who look like Maruko's grandfather. They always give financial and spiritual support to me. My father gives us a balanced family. We don’t worry about anything. My family members can do things we want without fear. It’s all because my father’s responsibility. I love my family.

Finally, I choose ppt presentation.
Thanks a lot! Read me more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home