Professional English 2006

Saturday, September 23, 2006

hello~my name is FANNIE~~~



hey~welcome to fannie's place!!!
Following is a simple introduction!

There are four people in my family;besides my parent, i still have a younger sister in my family.

I have to say, my sister-NICOLE, she like japanese culture, so she studies in japanese department in university.There is totally different between us that she admire for japanese but I appreciate west life.


I have been to America,Canada,China,Tokyo and BKK.I hope I can step on more places.During 2006 Feb, I went to Whistler's Blackcomb which is a famous ski run in Canada.I learned how to adapt ski, after a period of training, I'm very adroit at skiing. So, I got the wise saying "Practice makes perfect".

I plan to go abroad to study in English environment next year and I hope I can achieve my goal in few year.

Thanks for your reading~~

If you are interesting to know more about me, please go to
  • my blog
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home