Professional English 2006

Saturday, September 23, 2006

April Chuang: thrifty, rational, lovely



This is April, 22 years old. Now I am studying in Fu Jen Catholic University and my major is mass communication. I have a part time job at ETTV.
I like to play badminton so if you want to play with me please send me an e-mail and I will wait for your challenge.
I hope I can continue learning English because I will graduate next year and I need to find a job. Many companies need you to pass the exam like TOEFL or TOEIC so I think we must prepare from now. April, Go! Go! Go!
In this picture, I was at Jiji Station. I went there this summer vacation with my colleagues.
About the operation, I choose the self-presentation. I want to explain my college career studies and job experience in English.

(read more...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home