Professional English 2006

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kuan-Huang Lee: Baseball Is My Life


My name is Chris,and my Chinese name is Kuan-Huang Lee.When I was 11 years, I watched baseball game on TV first time. However, I didn’t know the relation rules in the games. Baseball interested me and I have said “baseball is my world.” I collected Chinese Professional Baseball League newspapers everyday. At that time, I decided to be a journalist.

I am majoring in Mass Communication of FJU. I have a goal; I want to become a journalist. I believe that keep my passion all the time, I will meet with success.

In this class,I will chose the podcasting type and introduce my broadcasting graduate production that talking about chinese ancient story-The Bride Napping .
http://kuanhuanglee.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home