Professional English 2006

Monday, September 25, 2006

Frank is a hardworking positive and aggressive boy



Hello welcome to my blog. My name is Frank. My major is mass communication in Fu Jen Catholic University. In the past three years, I have done a lot of things. Learn how to be a journalist and make a MTV film and movies. In this procedure I realize how difficult it is to make a good film or movie.

Currently, I am preparing for TOEIC test. I think it is important to prove my ability in English through this international test . Beside I want to work in a foreign trade company. If I want to apply for this kind of job I should get minimum 700 scores in TOEIC test. This is a big challenge for me.

Through this course, I want to make a podcasting to relate with graduation project.
Our graduation project name is Hua Tien Cuo. This story is based on a Chinese novel. We adapt the original script and add some modern element for our creation. To creat the new experience for our audience, we will use different vocal performance.
read more
podcasting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home