Professional English 2006

Friday, September 22, 2006

Catherine Ko's Alibi

Time flying, I'm a senior night now. More than three years in Fu Jen, I love and also hate here. Before entering Fu Jen that I never fail any courses as well in Shangahi. I must be responsible for my behaviors such as delayed in arrival and absence, so I got low grades.
Sometimes I wondered about what's wrong with me, because I evaded going to school but not play outside or fool around. I'm not good at some subjects and knew I wasn't great in some performs but tried my best.
I really hope it's my last year in the university, because I'd a project in next September and if I postpone graduating that my mom won't support me. I plan to go to New York for one year and study in language school; I won't acquire any academic degrees but just want to strengthen my language skill and let it be my second tongue.
Not only learning but also recognize the world because I never been to Western countries.
Expecting I've the chance that could enrich my experience before step into the society. Wish I could complete the courses smoothly, so as every classmate. God bless every one, amen.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/catherineqqq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home